Dear members,

Now that we have a website and a lot of features that are provided by our
host, I am thinking of ways to start building content on the site in small
installments.

I thought of something on the lines of a member directory. This member
directory will ask users for their information and then store it in a
database. List members can then search for the contact details of those
members in the member directory. Of course, members will never be under any
compulsion to enter their details. It is all voluntary.

Does this idea sound any good?

If so, is there anyone amongst us who can help me in creating this
directory? My web designing and database programming skills are very
limited. We can have unlimited MySQL databases on the site. I would be
grateful if anyone with the right skills can volunteer for this task. I
cannot however provide any monitary compensation. I will only be able to
acknowledge their contribution on the website.

Thanks and regards,
Kiran.