-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fayaz Pasha
Sent: Thursday, 13 July 2006 1:14 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Creating tables in outlook express

Hi all,

At my office I'm required to present data of excel in the table form
when
I'm sending reports using OE. There is certain data which I'm required
put in the form of a table and send it through mail. I know information
can
be presented in tables in outlook express.

Please guide me how do I create tables in OE or present information in
tables in the mail using outlook express.

With regards,

Fayaz

Fayaz Pasha,

MIS executive for manifest info services PVTLTD Bangalore.

Mobile: 09845942395
skipe ID: fayaz_pasha

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at