This is the location where the program is installed and not the folder.

Kiran.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Aaruni Arsh
Sent: Friday, 14 July 2006 2:14 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Problem in installing the Private Folder

The software asks for the folder address you want to install it to. Can
we
not just install it to the D drive and keep our data safe?

Regards,
Aaruni.
students and teachers of political science and economics! come, and join
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: a forum for discussing Indian polity, indian
economy,
international relations and all that falls within the ambit of political
science and political economy. In order To join the group send a blank
mail
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]