Hello Friends,

I am a newcomer to the sight.  I am Dinanath yadav.  I am working with a PSU
in NC Region.  Though I am not much informed about the nature of discussions
to be initiated on the forum, I hope to understand more & more through the
course of time.

Today I am here with a problem relating to computer usage.  As a process to
circulate information relating employee welfare & facilities, circulars in
my office are normally e-mailed to all.  However, these circulars are
scanned first before e-mailing so that no changes can be made in them after
circulation.  Besides, the signature of the authority has to be there to
make it an authoritative document.  Though these circulars reach me as .Doc
files, I am not able to read them through JFW reason being perhaps for being
scanned.  Your suggestions are invited to facilitate me.

Thanking you,

( DINANATH YADAV )
E-mail ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]