-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chetan
Sharma
Sent: Wednesday, 19 July 2006 11:41 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] kurzweil problem

Hi friends,

I am just trying out Kurzweil OCR but not able to scann the documents.
Every time i issue a scann command it says "scann failed" i am able to
scann the document using other softwares but not kurzweil. i have tried
out changing the scanner brightness from 40 to 100, scanner resolution
from 200 dots to 400 dots per inch, recognition engines both RTK and
fine engine have been tried out. my OS is XP professional.

Could anybody advise me a way out of this problem?

With regards,

Chetan Sharma
Manager,
Regional Office
Oriental Bank of commerce
Second floor
Anand Bhawan
Sansar Chandra Road
Jaipur
302001
Ph: 91-141-2314662
Fx: 91-141-2365315
Hand Phone: (0)9414323675
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at