From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anubha Bhargava
Sent: Saturday, 22 July 2006 1:27 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] MS EXCEL & MS WORD.

Hello All,
I've got some files in MS EXCEL which I want to CONVERT to MS WORD DOCUMENTS.
Could any1 of u pls tell me Should I IMPORT these files from MS EXCEL to MS
WORD?  If yes, then also pls tell me HOW do I go about doing It.  Is there any
other way to change or copy EXCEL Files to WORD DOCUMENTS in windows'98?
Also pls let me know, What are the different ways by which EXCEL FILES can be
converted, copied or changed to MS WORD using WINDOWS'98?
Thanking u in anticipation & hoping to rec yr reply soon,
With best regards.  Anubha.
TELE : 0532-2409434, 0532-3291880.  FAX : 0532-2409434, PP FAX : 0532-2405352.
E.mails : [EMAIL PROTECTED] , [EMAIL PROTECTED]
POSTAL ADDRESS : Bhargava Villia,
11/4 Tashkand Marg,
Opp Patrika Press/House,
Civil Lines,