-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pranav Lal
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 7:28 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] seeking developer for Jaws configuration files for
MicrosoftVisio 2003

Hi all,

Are there any people who develop Jaws configuration files in India? I need
someone to help me develop Jaws configuration files for Microsoft Visio
2003. This is a job need.

Pranav

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with