I fully endorse this view.

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vikas
Kapoor
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 9:37 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] idea for the documentary

***********************
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename

Your mail has been scanned by InterScan MSS.
***********************

This clearly reveals that we shouldn't bother about anything, just let
the
show go on whatever way it goes. I'm sorry this is too negative and
pathetic
when it comes to real experiences. Yes, I do agree to some extent that
the
people who watch this sort of documentary are more advance that the real

street people but don't forget that (A), this is the best way to
disseminate
the awareness. Changing the mind set of the society should be a
challenge
rather than just giving up completely for which you think it is
impossible,
and (B), all the people who behave like this are not street people or
uneducated people, there are a number of well educated section of of the

people who do such mischievous things simply they don't have an
appropriate
knowledge pertaining to the people with any sort of disability.
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN ID:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo ID: