Hi friends,

If we recall some days ago a member had posted a way to configure jaws 7 to
directly reply to the original sender in cases of mails posted on mailing
lists in MS outlook with a single key stroke.

Using that method I had associated a key command for the script (ctrl
+shift+ a) but the script does not work. Whenever I press the key command
jaws announces "cannot retrieve the sender's address"

Your help is required to solve the issue.

With regards,
Fayaz

Fayaz Pasha,

MIS executive for manifest info services PVTLTD Bangalore.

Mobile: 09845942395
skipe ID: fayaz_pasha

love you all