on which page you find it difficult to access?
  I found it quite cool..
  thanks
  Shri

Rohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hello friends,

I am getting a difficulty in using a particular
website so please help me out as jaws behaves very strange and i get no
response from my pc,
at last i have to reboot my PC.
the website is :
www.about.com
so kindly tell me what changes should i do to resolve this strange problem.

Enjoy

Rohan