From: "Bettadapur Subbarao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 4:29 PM
Subject: [AI] problems in outlook

  Dear Friends,
  I am having few problems with outlook express.
  At my office I have to raise requests by seeing mails which we have got.
  I am having difficulty in going to the properties of the sender of the
mail.
  I tried pressing application key but only I get cut,copy and paste and not
the properties.
  Please suggest me how i can go to the properties of the sender through the
key board.
  Thanks and regards
  Bharat
  Mob-9880264442