-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vidya
Lakshmi
Sent: Tuesday, 01 August 2006 9:56 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] SORRY HTML SOLUTIONS NOT WORKING...

Sorry. None of the methods are working for me in www.corpbank.com
Can anybody give me clear instructions for this?
JAWS is reading "On mouse over", but it is not a link.
If an element is not a link, how do we use it?
  In fact I tried clicking  left mouse button through JAWS cursor. This
  method is working only for some of the items.
Especially the focus is not moving near the Internet Banking item.
Therefore, even  JAWS cursor cannot be used.
  Pleas guide me...
  THANKS IN ADVANCE !

Cheers

Vidya