-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chetan
Sharma
Sent: Friday, 04 August 2006 11:49 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Need help with Talks installation

Please opt for mannual registration instead. Send your emei number to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] they will provide you with a unlocking code. after
activating the same, talks will work for 30 days. I think it is much
simpler.  don't have any opinion on SMS registration.

Regards,

Chetan Sharma