would renaming exe file as txt be helpfull to attach exe files?

----- Original Message -----
From: "sameer latey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] problem with gmail account

> Gmail automatically blocks attachments containing .exe
> files.  If your attachments contain any executable
> files, they will be blocked, even if they are in
> zipped format.
>
> Regards
> Sameer
> --- Archana Bhatia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Friends
> > I am facing a strange problem with my gmail account.
> > I am unable to
> > receive  any mail which has any attachment. The
> > problem is that any
> > mail with any type of attachment doesn't reach to my
> >  gmail inbox
> > Need urgent help as I am fed up with this  problem
> > Any help would be appreciated. I know gmail has a
> > limitation of 10 mb
> > but I am not even getting mails with 1mb attachment
> >
> > Regards
> > Archana
> >
> > To unsubscribe send a message to
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
> > subject unsubscribe.
> >
> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make
> > any other changes, please visit the list home page
> > at

please visit the list home page at

DISCLAIMER:
The Information transmitted in this email is solely for the addressee. It is
confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone else
is unauthorized. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken by
anyone other than by the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient then kindly delete the mail from your
system. Any opinion or views expressed in this mail may not necessarily reflect
that of Punjab National Bank. The bank considers unencrypted email as an
insecure mode of communication.