Dear friends hi! J.C.I. Means the juniar chember's international is a
international organisation working in 125 countrys. I am president of a j.C.I.
Jalgaon banana city. Jaycees is working neanly for yuth and there persionlity
development. (www.Jci.Cc)
 jaycees has organise his prime training program "nalanda" in raja mundry from
11th to 15 th of this mounth. I am selected for trainnig, i want to ask that is
there any one from list near by raja mundry? What is a position of rain there?
Our program is in 5 star i.E. River bay resord so what is a over all position
there? (www.Nalanda.net.in) i want to inform u that i have started a specil
jaycees chapter for physicaly challenged person.(www.Jciindia.Org)) it's urgent
please reply. Jc dr.Nandedkar.