This is what Dinesh had to say about the crap that Onkar wrote.

Regards,
Kiran.

  _____

From: Dinesh Kaushal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 6:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Promise Yourself

Hello Kiran,

I felt to respond directly to list, but since in my view any off topic email
should be sent to you, and then if you feel that it should be sent to the
list, so be it, else let it go.

Mr. Omkar,

I am sorry, But I had to speak on this.

If those motivational materials had any effect on you, then you should have
respected the norms of the mailing list, and also did not have the arrogance
after doing something for the blind persons. Your email tells me that you
think as you are like a savier of ignorant souls, and are not comfortable
listening by a blind person a single thing. And the inventions that you have
mentioned, are already in development elseware, so we all know what are the
strengths of various technologies, one need not have an air of knowing it
all, and lots of us have toiled allot for something or the other that does
not mean that we go out and tell everyone. one does things for once
satisfaction, not for the desire to get appreciation and subsequent
intolerance.

regards
Dinesh