Dear friend,

Are you facing this problem in Yahoo Mail?  In Yahoo,
clicking on the Reply button opens a list containing
reply options like Reply to Sender and Reply to
Everyone. This list can be accessed by routing the
JAWS cursor to the PC cursor. Click on the relevant
option and the reply page should open.

Regards
Sameer