We would better have the OCR's which  use mobile camera to convert the image
into text. That would be even easier to manage once we find out  a way to
focus the text properly.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pranav Lal
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 6:45 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Reading with eyes that speak for you

Hi all,
<snip Until now, the visually impaired had to use the tactile (touch) sense
to recognise the world around them, Braille being the most established
method.
PL] this is just plain wrong though the rest of the article is reasonably
descriptive about the device. I hope we get a commercial product in the near
future.
Pranav

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with