-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of K Ramkrishna
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 10:36 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] CV

Dear Listers,
Please ensure that our responses to these kind of unwanted messages are well

measured and thought out. Moderator is not a policeman and is expected to
approve all our messages before they are posted on to AI. He is purely doing

a voluntary service and not obliged to take on all our criticisms. I think
that we are crossing limits in our responses. We should make sure that our

pained at the recent happenings in AI and not able to enjoy my visits. Not
that it will make any difference to any one of you, if I leave the site. I
know that some of you will care a dam. But, please remember, in the process,

we will be destroying a meaningful interaction among the VIPs and set a bad
example, how we are not united and unprofessional. Please introspect on this

and let us change our tone of observations.
regards