A great article and an outstanding person.

Nikita is a role model not only for blind girls but
for all blind persons, especially those who let their
disability overcome them. Nikita has accepted that her
disability imposes certain limitations and has strived
to overcome those limitations. She did not opt for the
soft option of remaining a M.A. in music but chose to
break into new areas.

A true trailblazer.

Regards
Sameer