-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pranay
Gadodia
Sent: Thursday, 24 August 2006 10:08 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Question about internet surfing

Hi friends,
thanks for the replies to my question.

I think what pranav said would be the best option for me, that way i
wlll always have the web version of the page.
When kiran wrote the control F5, i found in the help how it is different
between f5

F5 or CTRL R - Refresh the current Web page.

CTRL F5 - Refresh the current Web page, even if the time stamp for the
Web version and your locally stored version are the same.

So, control F5 would also work for me but i will have ensure pressing it
each time i visit the webpages of the concerned website.

thanks again,
regards,

Pranay Gadodia,
Content Research Officer,