Happy Onam indeed to all our AI members from Kerala.

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sudhir R
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 4:54 PM
To: Access India
Subject: [AI] Off-topic - Happy Onam...

***********************
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename

Your mail has been scanned by InterScan MSS.
***********************

Hi folks !

Greetings from the Keralites on this wonderful list on the happy and
auspicious occasion of Onam...  May the unique Onam spirit of oneness
and sharing permeate us all in the days to come...  Do join us in body,
mind and spirit as we celebrate this national  festival in God's Own
Country...

Love & Regards

RS
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at