From: "Aruni Arsh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Vedprakash Sharma'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2006 6:19 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] using ATM's

: Some talking ATMs have been installed in Pune and Mumbai by the ICICI bank.
: However, their number is severely limited. Operating ATMs with buttons may
: be easier for a blind person even if it is a simple ATM. I could remember
: the sequence and take out money without sighted help. But the touch screen
: models have become more popular these days further compounding the problem
: for us. We must approach the bank authorities to install talking machines.
: It could be a good idea to talk directly to the RBI.