-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vishal M Jain
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2006 6:07 PM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] project to solve problems related with mathematics

Hi friends,
I happened to meet a person who is doing a project about how Visually
Challenged manage working with topics like
Mathematics, Statistics, Accountancy, Graphs, etc.
She is mainly looking for

1 What are the problems we face in handling those topics and in what way
they solve those problems?
2 What are the different tools, gadgets, software's, etc are available in
handling those problems?
3 What kind of tools, gadgets, softwares can be developed to over come from
those problems.

Can you dream about any tool or device which you want to have it in future
Please send your valuable views and ideas.
It's our problem and we are the one who have to guide others to solve our
problem.
Regards,
Vishal Jain
Ph : 080-41140564
Website : http://vishal.hello.googlepages.com
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with