From: "Mamta Chandiramani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 5:36 PM
Subject: [AI] Problem in out look express.

> Hello,
>   From Past some days I am facing some problem with out look express. That
is.
>   I have 6 accounts configured in out look express. And I have just
configured my new seventh I d.
>   And my Default I d is the fourth I d.
>   When I compose a new message it goes as it is suppose to from the
default I d. but, When I want to forward or reply to a mail then? Instead of
going from the same I d, from which the mail has come? It just goes from the
new seventh I d. which I have just configured. Actually it should be going
from the I d from which that particular mail was received.
>    I have no clue why this is happening. And till I do not delete the
seventh I d. this problem does not get rectified.

>   Your help will surely be appreciated.
>   Regards
>   Mamta.

please visit the list home page at