Hi, Rahul

A warm welcome to the list.

Do you have a Yahoo.com account or a Yahoo.co.in
account?

A Yahoo.co.in account can be configured in Outlook
Express readily while for a Yahoo.com account, you
will need a program called Yahoo POPs.

Once we know which account you have, we can give
detailed imstructions.

Regards
Sameer Latey
A-12, Swati Society,