From: "Harish" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Role of Internet Explorer

> Hi Sudhir
> To make it simple, Both in My-computer and Windows Explorer, there is a
web
> view.
> In this view files and folders are presented like stuff In Internet
> explorer.
> Harish.

Cathy's
> > tutorials where she refers to Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer and My
> > computer as three different views of the same piece of code.
> >
> > Can someone kindly throw some difinitive light on this matter ?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > RS
> > M: 98 472 76 126
> >

> > To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > with the subject unsubscribe.

> > please visit the list home page at

please visit the list home page at

DISCLAIMER:
The Information transmitted in this email is solely for the addressee. It is
confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone else
is unauthorized. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken by
anyone other than by the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient then kindly delete the mail from your
system. Any opinion or views expressed in this mail may not necessarily reflect
that of Punjab National Bank. The bank considers unencrypted email as an
insecure mode of communication.