As of now, we are not using a 64 bit OS. We are still using the 32-bit
windows. So the question of jaws supporting the 64-bit machine doesn't
arise. It's been reported that the vista will be available in both 32
and 64 bit versions. Once we have the 64-bit vista running, freedom
scientific will surely update jaws to make it compatible with the
64-bit functioning.