Although ICICI bank has done a great job of establishing ATMs, even if it is
a grate job on ICICI part, and I don't know on who's initiative  it is done,
for which they should be commended, 2 ATMs may not be sufficient and even if
it is small amount in comparison to each ATM cost, talking ATM is an extra
cost which would reduce profits of any company, and company is responsible
towards it's share holders, and many of share holders may be among us.

Even if I am not in favor of much government involvement, in my view, proper
implementation of talking ATMs is only possible via some legal binding.
unless that happens, we will have  symbolic facilities, but no real useful
availability. Real availibility would mean each ATM is a talking one.

Really a good start

Regards
Dinesh