From: "Devdas Nayak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Reliable anti-virus freeware ?

> Hi,
> AVG antivirus free version is still available for download.
> The llink is
>
> http://free.grisoft.com/softw/70free/setup/avg71free_405a791.exe

9/14/2006

please visit the list home page at

DISCLAIMER:
The Information transmitted in this email is solely for the addressee. It is
confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone else
is unauthorized. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken by
anyone other than by the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient then kindly delete the mail from your
system. Any opinion or views expressed in this mail may not necessarily reflect
that of Punjab National Bank. The bank considers unencrypted email as an
insecure mode of communication.