From: "Harish" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "K Ramkrishna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Canyou creat this new folder?

: Hi Ramkrishna
: I guess the guy who gave this info was trying to dramatizing the stuff.
:
: There is nothing anegmatic about it. It is well documented. The OS has set
: some reserved words which cannot be used as file name or folder. These names
: are asigned to devices.
: Programmers especially  C use these device names for redirection and piping
: purposes as well.
: These names are:
: com
: prn
: aux
:
: Com and aux are serial ports and prn printer ports.
: Harish.
:
: