Hi list members,
this is with reference to the admissions at Sybiosys Distant learning
programme.  I have posted a couple of mails earlier, but couldn't get
response from the members.
I would like to highlight the issue, so that the list members are
clear and the issue can be resolved.
Before taking the application form, I had sent mail to Synbiosys
Centre for Distant Learning (hereinafter mentioned as SCDL), about the
need for scribe facility.  they had responded that this is the first
case, and they would look into the matter if other universities had
provided.  based on the response I went ahead taking the application
and enrolling himself.  Now I have to pay the first instalment fees
and they are saying that management has to take decision as regards
the scribe, until which my admission will be pending.  i have been
communicating to them through mail but I am not able to get any
response from their end.

I would highly appreciate if any NGO or others at Pune or Mumbai may
take up the matter with SCDL on my behalf.  If we get the permission,
perhaps many mover can join the course.  I would highly appreciate if
I can get a response from the list members in this regard.  Thanks in
advance.  Rgds, Rajani (9980096996)