From: "Vedprakash Sharma" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Uncovering the tracks of a spammer...

> Hi,
> Police can only help if the source of the sender is in India. but an Fir
> must be launched so that the police can intervene. technical experts can
> ascertain the origin of the sender i.e. from which line the message is
sent.
> where is it located? or if the messages are sent from a cybre cafe, then
> also the police can trap the culprit.
> bring the matter to the notice of the local police. it will surely help.
> Regards

DISCLAIMER:
The Information transmitted in this email is solely for the addressee. It is
confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone else
is unauthorized. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken by
anyone other than by the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient then kindly delete the mail from your
system. Any opinion or views expressed in this mail may not necessarily reflect
that of Punjab National Bank. The bank considers unencrypted email as an
insecure mode of communication.