----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rajan Bhardwaj
Sent: 29 September 2006 20:22
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] My Introduction

Hello Everybody,

My name is Rajan Bhardwaj and I am a new member of accessindia, staying in
Hyderabad. I am doing my M.Phil. in English Literature from University of
Hyderabad. I am very happy to join this group and hope to be an active
member of it.

Rajan
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with