Hi.
you can do it by using the save as option. open the file, go to the save as
option, tab to save type, select ms word format, give OK.
if you are using K1000 you can open it there and do save as and get the file
converted.
hope this would help.

On 10/17/06, Mohammed Asif Iqbal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> would appreciate if someone could throw some light on how to convert html
> into doc.  I need to do this for my assignment.  Your help would be greatly
> appreciated.
> thanks and regards
> Asif

Mahesh S. Panicker
room no. 121;
Kaveri-hostel;
Jawaharlal Nehru university new delhi 110067 india.