Hi bhawani, there is nothing to worry about this attachment. It is
actually the VCard attached to the message in mozilla thunderbird.
However, I have made necessary changes and now it will not come as
attachment.

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA wrote:
> aruni jee!  your messages in accessindia are labled as attachment in my mail
> box,  i don't know about others.

regards,
Aruni.
Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/aruni100
Ph: +91 522-4042921. mob: +91 933-584-4700
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
yahoo: aruni100
skype: aruni_sharma