Dear Access Indians,
Friends, the Committee on the Advancement of the Status of  Blind Women
NAB(India)
gives N K Prize to 3 outstanding blind women every year. This Prize has now
been
upgraded to an Award on the 25th anniversary of the Committee. This Award is
now
a cash component of Rs. 5000/- and a certificate. Friends, this Award is
given to
a blind lady who has achieved something outstandding in her professional
field and
or social field. I know there are many such outstanding ladies both in
Access India
group and also who are not a member of Access India. Do suggest names of
such ladies
to me on my personal Email ID which is:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I will post the form to be filled in in a day or two which has to be duly
completed
by the NGO working in the VI field or multi-disability field who will
nominate them.
Please send in the nominations by the 5th of November so that get their
complete
details by the 10th of Nov after which a scrutinising committee will
consider all
the applications and select three ladies from them.  Hope to receive
suggestionss
soon.
regards
Nafisa