On 10/25/06, Pranav Lal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Your professors will be better able to help you. Give specific case names
> and then we can see if they are available in accessible format.
>
> Pranav

hey anjali this anand writing you on be half of XRCVC to you. we have
been trying our best to get CAT material on internet. many of my
friends are preparing for cat but the only problem with us that we are
working manyally. because we are not getting the notes in brail. my
question is to you that can both of us work together in the same
direction? i would expect your reply. thankyou.