Are you partially sighted or totally blind?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vishal
Sharma
Sent: Monday, 30 October 2006 2:11 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Scanning Pen

Dear Members,

Can any me please let me know about the scanning pen. From where can I
get it and at what cost. I am working as finance executive thus I have
to go through many invoices. Can this pen will be helpful.

Regards,

Vishal Sharma| FINANCE | M P H A S I S  an EDS Company | IT SERVICES

139/1, Hosur Road, Koramangala, Bangalore 560 095 | Tel: (+9180) 2552
2713/14 Extn 2489| Fax: (+9180) 2552 5797| www.mphasis.com
<blocked::blocked::blocked::http://www.mphasis.com/>

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at