Anubha
To enable the pop access follow this steps.
How do I enable POP?
You can retrieve your Gmail messages with a client or device that supports
POP, like Microsoft Outlook or Netscape Mail.

To enable POP in your Gmail account, please follow these steps:

List of 6 items
1. Log in to your Gmail account.
2. Click 'Settings' at the top of any Gmail page.
3. Click 'Forwarding and POP' in the orange 'Mail Settings' box.
Gmail POP Settings
4. Select 'Enable POP for all mail' or 'Enable POP for mail that arrives
from now on.'
5. Choose the action you'd like your Gmail messages to take after they are
accessed with POP.
6. Configure your POP client
* and click 'Save Changes.'
list end
*To learn about configuring POP access, please visit the
POP client configuration list.

updated 2/17/2006

Search Help Center