You have to pay Rs. 1500 per PC.
SAFA can support other regional languages as well provided there is a good
sapi compliant TTS for that language.
Work on Bengali is going on and it may get added to safa very soon
Please note that SAFA as such is free because it has been developed by NAB
as an open source software but it uses Vaachak - the Hindi TTS from a
commercial company and they have to be paid for it.
You get all updates free after buying this software.

by

of now TTS of
Prashant Ranjan Verma
Assistant Manager
Technology  Training Center
National Association for the Blind
Sec-5, R.K. Puram
New Delhi- 22 India
website: www.nabdelhi.org
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office Phone: +91 11 26102944, 26176379
Mobile: 98 11 68 69 66
Personal email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
International Trainer for DAISY DTB Production
Moderator DFAResource mailing list
www.daisy.org
www.daisy-for-all.org