Dear friends,
Many of you know and some of you also listen to our radio show Eyeway: Yeh Hai
Roshni Ka Karawan. This show is packed with lots of information and inspiration
for people with visual impairment, for all those who deal with the domain of
eye and blindness and for society in general.

We started airing it on 17th november 2005 in six cities namely Delhi, Mumbai,
Kolkata, Lucknow, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad. All these stations air on different
days of the weeks and at different time.

We would complete aring 52 episodes by December this year. Ahead we plan to go
on A I R Vividbharti or FM channels to cover a wider population. We are in the
process of this second phase.

Already we have been getting queries, contribution requests, feedback and
suggestions from listeners. We would appreciate if more listeners could give
their feedback about the radio programme and also suggestions for the upcoming
programmes. Let us know what you like or you did not like in the present
series, which section you would like to be shorter or lengthier or deleted, any
new section you would like to be introduced, any topics on which you would like
to hear.

Apart from the respective cities, it also reaches to many adjoining towns and
villages. Keeping in mind all areas, age groups, different levels of education,
entertainment etc. we have been deciding the content of the radio show. A half
an hour show has an interview, an advice section, a profile of a blind achiever
read by a celebrity, a positive news piece and artists and creative
contributions.

For those who do not know the airing schedule, here it is with the upcoming
episode numbers on the different stations.
. Delhi: Thursday, 9.30 p.m. on 450.5 Mtrs and 666 KHz. on 16th november listen
episode 49.
. Mumbai: Monday, 8 p.m. on 287.3 Mtrs and 1,044 KHz. on 13th november listen
spisode 47.
. Kolkata: Tuesday, 7.30 p.m. on 297.6 Mtrs and 1,008 KHz. on 14th november
listen episode 47.
. Hyderabad: Tuesday, 8 p.m. on 217.8 Mtrs and 1,377 KHz. on 14th november
listen episode 47.
. Lucknow: Sunday, 7.30 p.m. on 401.6 Mtrs and 747 KHz.  on 19th november
listen episode 46.
. Ahmedabad: Sunday, 8.30 a.m. on 354.6 Mtrs and 846 KHz. completed airing of
all 52 episodes.

If you have DTH connection of Doordarshan, then you can listen to all the above
A I R channels irrespective of your geographical location.
If you have any feedback / suggestion, do let us know by a phone call or email
or letter. You can call us at 9968 329 329 . Our email is [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
you may write to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please forward this email to your other friends and contacts and help us in
making a informative, inspiring and empowering programme.
For more information about the radio show, visit the radio page on our website
at http://www.eyeway.org/include/radio/radio.html

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,
Content Research Officer,
Project Eyeway
Score Foundation.
125B, Shahpur Jat,
New Delhi - 110 049
INDIA.

Mobile: +91 98917 91089
Phone: +91 - 11 - 2649 4582/81
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.eyeway.org