Dear Pushkar,
I am also working for Central Bank of India as a Senior Manager. Till last
year, I was working as a Corporate Dealer in Foreign Exchange and on my
promotion to Scale III, I am post to the HRD and I am handling training and
Man Power. There are many jobs one can do in the bank like in any of the
admin departments, as a PRO, as a liason officer, in the marketting dept.
and so on. The knowledge of computer will give you more independence. You
will have to show confidence and convince them that you will be able to do
whatever you are good at. The management will always try to find some excuse
and try and give you a job much inferior to what you are capable of. Before
the interview try and think what your interests, what you can confidently
handle and be ready with answers regarding what you can do. All the very
best to you and hope you will succeed in your currier.