hi ketan if you have permanently deleted any file or folder, you can
retrieve it back with the help of a software called file scavenger. Due
to corruption of one of my partitions, I had to format it. I retrieved
about 13-14 gb of data through file scavenger.

regards,
Aruni.
Home Page: http://aruni100.googlepages.com
Ph: +91 522-4042921. mob: +91 933-584-4700
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
yahoo: aruni100
skype: aruni_sharma