Hello sir,  we tried opening the site and did all that you had
suggested, but there was no option to download the conference client.
Maybe we are getting something wrong. I would suggest that we look at
the possibility of using ventrilo.

regards,
Aruni.
Home Page: http://aruni100.googlepages.com
Ph: +91 522-4042921. mob: +91 933-584-4700
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
yahoo: aruni100
skype: aruni_sharma