Dear friends,

I received a mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED], E-shopping in answer to my
query at Rediffmail.com.  When I try to reply this mail by clicking on
'Reply', the message edit box remains blank after keying in the reply.  I
may inform the list here that this query was initiated by me to Support....
from the same mailbox at Rediffmail with successfully posting my query to
intended recipient.  Kindly post your views on this problem relating
replying back this received mail.