Hello
Thanks for inviting me under this group. Myself is Deepa Jain Graduation in
B.A. [ Guru Nanak Dev University ]. My subjects were  Computer Science,
Economics, Elective Hindi. I have greater interest in Computers, Music,
Radio Joking etc. I want to do MBA after completing my training from NAB
India Harz Khas.
Congrates for getting a prestigious award.