It looks to me like this is getting a little out of hand. I would suggest we
put this topic on hold  until the  moderator is free to resolve this issue.
 Divyanshu

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of rajesh asudani
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 3:14 AM
To: Dr. Vipin K. Malhotra; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Proposal for starting a separate group on

Well, I sincerely doubt the validity of absolute legal metaphor about the
scope of this group!

To take the psychological perspective, may I call the emphasis on legal
metaphor the "availability heuristic? [like medical student's syndrome].

Well, let the matter remain "sub judis" till the moderator is free enough
from his commitments to pay heed to the raging controversy.

Let me hasten to add that whatever be the basic structure of this group,
[and we need not be unduly reminded of such structure], modalities of
tackling the menace of sexual harassment of VI girls are well within the
collective interest of most of group members.

To give the matter a technical twist, may I request the moderator to put up
a polling counter on the site for soliciting the group opinion on recurring
controversies to which this forum has become a home?

Rajesh