Pl mail the details off the list to me. If you have any reference
materials, in websites etc, kindly let me know.

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of shobhan
singh
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 5:56 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] A Burning Issues(replies)

It would be really nice initiative. It was the project under Prof.
Romila
Thapppar and Smriti Singh also participated in this project and I was
also
there when she was typing message for access India and she somehow
missed to
my name and it was not her intention. So far as views of Prof. Thapper
is
concern that is not availabel to us yet because she is out of country.

Shobhan Singh
Programme: PHD (Modern Indian History)
Room # 019
Brahmaputra Hostel