-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Col.
Pradeep Kapoor
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 12:53 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Bad News

Dear Friends,
          This mail is to inform you of the sad demise of Prof Vinod
Sena, at New Delhi on 10 Dec 06. He succumbed to a cardiac arrest.
           Prof Sena was visually challenged himself, while working
for the blind on issues he felt were important. He ran an NGO -
Shruti, which focusses on aspects affecting access to higher education
for the Print disabled. He helped to highlight issues like books for
the blind & corresponding benefits from modifications to the Copyright
laws. He was instrumental in establishing the first computer facility
for the Blind at Delhi University. He had also established a web site
for the Blind. Recently, on 2 Dec, he had been honoured with the
Hellen Keller award.
           with best wishes
           yours sincerely
             Col P Kapoor
            General Secy.

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at